How to Choose PCR Sealing Film?
2. Suitable for pcr reaction, the material is polypropylene membrane
3. rnase/dnase and nucleic acid free
4. Easy to seal the board, not easy to curl
5. Working temperature -40℃-+120℃ can be operated
7. Transparent, low autofluorescence interference, suitable for fluorescent quantitative PCR experiments
8. Suitable for all kinds of pcr plates, not a puncture membrane
9. dnase/rnase and nucleic acid free, anti-dmso
10. Easy to seal the board, not easy to curl
11. Working temperature -70℃--+100℃
12. PCR aluminum sealing film
13. Non-permeable soft aluminum film, the adhesive is a medical grade strong adhesive, suitable for long-term storage of samples
14. Compared with other aluminum sealing films, this film is not easy to curl when peeled off from the board
15. Excellent anti-evaporation performance, almost no evaporation of the sample, easy to pierce
16.dnase/rnase and nucleic acid free
17. Fits all kinds of pcr plates, including those with raised edges
18. Microwell plate gas-permeable PCR sealing film
The Role of PCR Sealing Film
The PCR sealing film
is equivalent to a cover to prevent the reaction liquid from evaporating and losing, and foreign impurities from falling in, etc. Compared with the PCR tube cap, the operation is much more convenient. As long as there is still reaction solution in the PCR plate and it needs to be kept, it needs to be "covered", otherwise it will evaporate.
The sealing film of the PCR plate used for fluorescence quantification has special requirements on light transmittance.